1. We use beeswax! We believe that this superior wax is better than other candle options, especially the dangerous toxins that are emitted from paraffin wax! Worker bees create beeswax as part of their honey production and storage process. The exact color of beeswax varies based on many factors including the types of flowers that bees use to gather pollen. Our wax is a mixture of 70% pure beeswax and 30% ORGANIC coconut oil. Our process ensures that you receive a candle that is derived from ONLY natural ingredients at a very affordable price. This video of our beeswax farmer is used with her permission. Take a look at FarmBaeNae in action!
2. We fragrance with essential oils. Essential oils come from plants and are the only natural way to fragrance candles. Our commitment to health and quality compels us to keep our products as pure as possible by using these oils. Not only do essential oils smell heavenly, but they also offer therapeutic benefits! We carefully select the proper combinations of oils based on their magnified power when they are combined. All of these synergistic blends offer a variety of benefits when they are inhaled. Read our candle descriptions in the shop to know more about the specific benefits.
3. We use organic products. The term 'organic' means 'as it should be' or 'naturally occurring'. An organic way to make a friend, for example, would be to walk into a room, introduce yourself, and have genuine conversations with people to discover commonalities. Hiding your true identity and making false statements may still mislead people into becoming your friend, but it would not be an "organic" friendship and would most likely cause complications later on. Nature is the same way. Our food, medicine, and products should be 'naturally occurring' because Mother Earth knows best. We use 100% organic products from reputable farmers and harvesters whenever feasible and denote it on our labels. Organic harvesters avoid chemicals and the use of manmade toxins like paraffin wax and fragrances.
4. Our candles burn longer. Our wax has a burn time that is up to five times longer than traditional candles made from paraffin wax! Not only does coconut oil extend the life of our candles, but it also complements the honey fragrance that seeps from beeswax and blends perfectly with essential oils. Our wax mixture is 30% organic coconut oil and has a softer and longer throw than other waxes. Aromatherapy candles are known for their subtle endurance. 5. We use cotton wicks. Candle wicks act like a fuel pump to the flame. According to the National Candle Association, most high quality wicks are "braided, plaited, or knitted." We use braided cotton wicks for a more even burn. They do not contain lead found in other toxic, traditional wicks.
6. Our candles burn clean. Our emphasis on aromatherapy and eco-friendliness is why we work to make candles that burn clean. All candles naturally produce some level of soot that naturally forms due to the burning process, but ours never produce the soot deposits (black spots) often seen on ceilings and furniture due to unhealthy fragrance oils and low-quality candles. Those low-quality candles contribute to health problems, furniture damage, and even fires.
7. We never use any dyes, chemicals, paraffin, petroleum, or other toxic ingredients. We follow the guidelines set out by the National Candle Association as closely as possible to produce candles that are both healthy and safe.
8. We are a family-operated business. Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with high-quality candles! When you purchase from us, you are supporting a small business that cares about every customer.
9. We offer discounts. Join our mailing list by registering on our site and then receive emailed offers.
10. All of our candles are handmade. There's no mass-production here, folks! We take pride in each batch produced in our home lab environment.
Return Policy: We will rectify company errors at no additional cost to you. Please make us aware of mistakes with your order within three days of delivery via email. We do not assume any responsibility over problems created by USPS and FedEx, but we ship all items as 'fragile' in order to be as proactive as possible.
Possible Remedies Regarding Returns: (1) Total or partial refund. (2) Re-delivery of the correct items. (3) Store Credit